Descendants of Daniel Morse
(Samuel) and Lydia Fisher of Medfield
- Dea. Obadiah Morse
was born on 8 Aug 1639. [GCJJ, p. 11] He died
on 4 Mar 1704. [GCJJ, p. 11] He married Martha
Johnson. [GCJJ, p. 11] Martha and Obadiah
had a son Obadiah who died young. [GCJJ, p. 11]
Obadiah was deacon, town clerk and schoolmaster of Sherborn. [GCJJ,
- Daniel Morse was
born on 31 (1) 1640. [MG, p. 8] He married
Elizabeth Barbour. [MG, p. 8] Elizabeth
was the daughter of Capt. George Barbour.
[MG, p. 33]
- Noah Morse
was born on 20 Apr 1681 in Sherborn. [MVRS][MG,
p. 33, in Medfield] He died on 2 Jun 1719 in Sherborn. [MVRS]
He married Mary Johnson on 12
Jul 1705 [GCJJ, p. 19] in Sherborn. [MVRS]
He married second Abigail, Gleason of Sudbury on 4 Nov 1714 in Sherborn.
[MVRS] Abigail was the daughter of Joseph
and Hannah Gleason of Sherborn. [MG,
p. 33] Abigail was the granddaughter of Corp.
Joseph Gleason and Martha Russell.
She married second Nathaniel Heaton of Wrentham. [MG,
Morse was born in 1706. [MG,
Morse was born in 1707. [MG,
p. 19] She died about 1714. [MG,
Morse was born on 2 Apr 1709. [MG,
p. 19] She married Jonathan Mason. [MG,
Morse was born on 15 Apr 1710. [MG,
p. 19] She married Joseph Morse on 17 May 1735. [MG,
Morse was born on 15 Jun 1712. [MG,
- Noah Morse
was born on 21 Aug 1717 in Sherborn. [MVRS]
He died on 7 Sep 1717 in Sherborn. [MVRS]
- Bethshua Morse was born on 20 Jul 1653 in Medfield. [MVRM, d. Daniel and Lydia] She married Benjamin Fiske on 6 Nov 1674 in Medfield. [MVRM]
- Bethiah Fiske was born on 25 Jun 1682 in Medfield. [MVRM, d. Benjamin and Bathshua][AGST, 24 Jun] She married Jonathan Plympton. [AGST]
- Nathaniel Morse was born on 20 Jun 1657/8 in Medfield. [MVRM, s. Daniel and Lydia] He married Mary Unknown.
- Aaron Morse was born on 10 Mar 1686 in Sherborn. [MVRS, s. Nathaniel and Mary] He married Bethiah Perry on 18 Feb 1707/8 in Sherborn. [MVRS]
- Aaron Morse was born on 30 Aug 1717 in Sherborn. [MVRS], s. Aaron and Bethiah] He died on 10 Jan 1754, in his 38th year, in Sherborn. [MVRS] Aaron Morse of Holliston married Ann Leland [GRSH, pp. 161-169] on 16 Feb 1737/8 in Sherborn. [MVRS] She died on 4 Jun 1742 in Sherborn. [MVRS, w. Aaron]
Baldwin, Thomas W., comp., Vital Records of Sherborn, Massachusetts, to the Year 1850, Boston, Stanhope Press, 1911.
||Johnson, Paul Franklin and Frank Leonard Johnson, Genealogy of Capt. John Johnson
of Roxbury, Massachusetts, Commonwealth Press, Los Angeles, 1951.
||Morse, Abner, A Genealogical Register of the Inhabitants and History of the Towns of Sherborn and Holliston, Boston, Damrell and Moore, 1856.
||Morse, J. Howard, Morse Genealogy: Comprising the descendants of Samuel Anthony,
William, and Joseph Morse and John Moss, New York, unknown, 1903.
||New England Historic
Genealogical Society, Vital Records of Medfield, Massachusetts to the Year 1850, Boston, Stanhope Press, 1903.
||Tingley, Ramon Meyers, Some Ancestral Lines: being a record of some of the
ancestors of Guilford Solon Tingley and his wife, Martha Pamelia [sic] Meyers,
Rutland, VT, Tuttle Pub. Co., 1935.