Billings, Darrow, Denison, Hewitt, Minor, Noyes, Palmer, Stanton, Wyatt
The Names of the First Members of the Church of Christ at Stonington, 3 June 1674 (from Stonington church records)
James Noyes, pastor
Thomas Stanton, Jun.
Barbour Records, baptisms and marriages from the First Congregational Church and inscriptions from the ancient burial ground can be found on on J. Devlin's website: DUNHAM - WILCOX - TROTT - KIRK. Click here and scroll down to New London county to see them.
Stonington GenWeb site
Wikipedia article on Stonington
Google map for Stonington
Cemetery (also known as the Stonington Cemetery), Stonington
Great Plain Cemetery, North Stonington
Miner Cemetery, Stonington
Palmer Cemetery #15, North Stonington
Pendleton Hill Cemetery, North Stonington
Wequetequock Burial Ground, Stonington
Photo: Stonington lighthouse, by Kenneth C. Zirkel, Istock photos
Send comments and corrections to email@example.com